UP Govt launches Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
Uttar Pradesh state Government has launched Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana.
The scheme will provide financial assistance of Rs.5 lakh to the family of farmers who die or become handicapped while working in fields.
The scheme will cover farmers and their family members in the age group of 18-70 years and the scheme was implemented on 14 September 2019 in the state.
The government also announced that it is to implement Mukhyamantri Paryatan Samvardhan Yojana.
Under the scheme, one tourist point will be developed with a fund of Rs.50 lakh in each and every assembly segment of the state.
Recently UP in News
- Uttar Pradesh has set up a vulture conservation and breeding centre in the Maharajganj district.
- Uttar Pradesh has topped the overall crimes against children, as per latest CRY Report.
- Uttar Pradesh won the National Award of Excellence for rehabilitation of persons with disabilities.
- Uttar Pradesh government has changed the name of Naugarh railway station to Siddhartha Nagar railway station.
- India’s first university for transgender community to come up in UP’s Kushinagar
|Railway Zone||Post Details||Qualification||Last Date||For Details|